Membership is based on the number of travel personnel within your location.
Membership is based on a calendar year: January to December.
Retail Membership Fees 2017
|2 or less||
|5 to 7||
|8 to 10||
|11 to 15||
|16 to 20||
|21 to 35||
|36 to 50||
|51 to 75||
|76 to 100||
|101 to 150||
|More than 151||
|Multiple locations with a total of 250 or less employees||
25% discount for all locations
|Multiple locations with a total of 251 or more employees||
15% discount for all locations
|GST/HST not included|
Allied and International Membership Fees 2017
$685 - one location
$895 - multiple locations
Travel & Tourism Educational Facility - $295.00
Please carefully read the following membership criteria as they may affect your membership
Head Office & Branch Membership Dues
A retail travel agency must pay for the head office location as well as all branch locations with the exception of Satellite and Implant offices (SA, STP, EB and EP locations). Dues are based on the employee headcount at each location.
Discount For Multiple Locations
Any travel agency company with a head office and branch locations employing:
- a total of 250 or less employees will receive a 25% discount for all locations
- a total of 251 or more employees will receive a 15% discount for all locations
1 - In Regulated Provinces (British Columbia, Ontario, Quebec)
Agency must provide the following:
- Provincial Registration Number
- IATA or TIDS number, if applicable
2 - In Non-Regulated Provinces and Territories (Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, Labrador, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut)
Agency must provide IATA number or TIDS* number *
If an agency holds a TIDS number the following additional requirements are mandatory:
- Provide a copy of a provincial registered business license (where required by the province) under both the trade/business name. The business must have been operating as a retail travel agency for a minimum of one year.
- Errors and Omissions Insurance is mandatory for all new members and the agency must provide proof of coverage at renewal.
- There must be a manager/supervisor working at the location stated on the application with the following minimum requirements:
- Three years retail travel experience. Please attach a list of retail travel work history along with previous employers.
- Net sales of at least $10,000 from the proceeds of retail travel sales in the twelve-month period preceding the application.
- An average of 20 hours per week per staff member worked at the retail travel location on an annual basis.